The first priority for any hotel should be to provide a good night’s sleep for its guests. This service must however include the guarantee of a comfortable hotel bed; a promise that, so far, has been impossible to keep since all guests have their own unique preferences.

That will now change as Swedish company YouBed has introduced a bed innovation providing personalized mattress comfort. Together with Business Sweden, the Swedish Trade and Invest Council, YouBed is now making a global introduction, taking its one-bed-fits-all innovation to hotel chains worldwide.

The company has invented a way to adjust the firmness in a high-level pocket spring mattress without compromising on the highest levels of sleeping comfort, simply by using a remote.

This one-bed-fits-all solution will be available globally through a unique sleep concept that is believed to be game-changing for the hotel industry, enabling hotels to finally offer what every guest deserves: the guarantee of a comfortable hotel bed and the best conditions for a good night’s sleep.

Personalized sleep comfort is the missing link that will finally allow hotels to reach their full potential. We hope that many will see this as a great opportunity to upgrade their hotel’s offering and competitiveness.

Mattias Sörensen, CEO and founder of YouBed

“I wouldn’t be surprised if our innovation creates a paradigm shift within the hotel industry, and it is our responsibility to support this development in the best way possible. We have therefore spent years proving the sleep concept, while also creating the infrastructure and capacity to support an expected global demand,” says Mattias Sörensen, CEO and founder of YouBed.

The YouBed Sleep Concept is now being launched globally in a unique collaboration with Business Sweden and other government departments.

44 new YouBed offices – with the capacity to support every market of the world – are already initiating dialogues with regional hotel groups that are expected to lead local introductions around the world.

YouBed decided early on to use our existing support structures, a shortcut for leading companies to quickly access global markets.

“As we got involved early in the process, we could tailor our involvement based on this long-term business relationship. We are really proud to be part of the establishment of a new Swedish multinational company, and to support their game-changing innovation in the capacity it deserves,” says Fredrik Fexe, Executive Vice President, Head of Strategy and Business Development at Business Sweden.

YouBed is currently available at all Mövenpick Hotels in Europe, as well as in the Scandinavian First Hotels and Scandic Hotels. The sleep concept is initially only available for corporate brand introductions that include every hotel within the chain.

author

15 Comments

• 파워사다리, August 27, 2021 @ 1:17 am

99974 52392I saw your post awhile back and saved it to my computer. Only recently have I got a chance to checking it and have to let you know nice work. 597394

• https://www.bitsdujour.com/profiles/wOuX8J, August 31, 2021 @ 9:30 pm

990345 774217There is an ending. Just remember that I meant for this to be an art game. I do feel like I spent an inordinate amount of time on the a lot more traditional gameplay elements, which may make the meaning of the game a bit unclear. Should you mess around with it though, you will locate it. 32879

• world market url, September 17, 2021 @ 12:15 am

53579 826737You produced some decent points there. I looked over the internet for your issue and discovered a lot of people will go along with together together with your website. 800870

• Smart Money: The Online Gambling Industry – The Next Best Investment Frontier?, September 25, 2021 @ 3:15 am

646025 847745Some genuinely great information , Gladiola I detected this. 702821

• Official Runtz Crew California, October 1, 2021 @ 8:53 am

895294 808750Some genuinely intriguing data, nicely written and broadly user pleasant. 542025

• junk removal near me, October 22, 2021 @ 7:11 am

694339 35062This weblog actually is great. How was it produced ? 166151

• เลาะสารเหลว, October 27, 2021 @ 1:53 am

66342 961076Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I believe I learned much more from this post. Im quite glad to see such great info being shared freely out there. 675757

• บาคาร่า1688, November 15, 2021 @ 3:13 am

943484 101968As I internet web site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your efforts. You need to keep it up forever! Good Luck. 210232

• en iyi casino siteleri, December 10, 2021 @ 9:11 pm

567952 418850I got what you intend,bookmarked , very good internet site . 612657

• kardinal stick, January 2, 2022 @ 3:13 am

697205 7669Have you noticed the news has changed its approach recently? What used to neve be brought up or discussed has changed. It is that time to chagnge our stance on this though. 552361

• Buy Dragon Pharma Winstrol Oral 10mg, January 5, 2022 @ 12:05 pm

406122 694131This write-up contains excellent original thinking. The informational content here proves that items arent so black and white. I feel smarter from just reading this. 362762

• 조개모아, January 7, 2022 @ 12:02 pm

129 926255Ive exactly the same dilemma sometimes, but I typically just force myself via it and revise later. Very good luck! 502283

• betflix, January 10, 2022 @ 2:32 am

146828 163738Sweet site, super style and design , really clean and use friendly . 741656

• GLOCK 43 G43 BRONZE FLAG, January 20, 2022 @ 5:12 am

559137 669895Hey there! Nice stuff, please maintain us posted when you post once more something like that! 571723

• best outdoor chicken coops, January 29, 2022 @ 12:46 am

I’m sure there is a downside to your web blog making use of Safari internet browser.